Beauty, creativity, genius: the Renaissance Florence of Lorenzo de’ Medici, known as the Magnificent, was a powerhouse of art and culture coexisting with a dark side.
Made up of power struggles, intrigues and brutal violence.
One artist, more than any other, was able to project into his works, the lights and shadows of an era destined never to be forgotten: Sandro Botticelli (1445-1510).
From the outset of his career under the wing of the Medici family, Botticelli asserted himself as the inventor of an ideal Beauty, which found its maximum expression in works such as The Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus.
“Master of Art” Film Festival 2023
- Sofia, NDK, Cinema Lumiere, 10 February 2023, 18:00 h.- SOLD OUT
- Varna, Festival and Congress Centre, HALL 2 /EUROPE/, 10 February 2023, 18:00 h.
- Plovdiv, LUCKY Cinema house, 10 February 2023, 18:00 h.
- Stara Zagora, Regional Library Zahari Knyazheski, 10 February 2023, 18:00 h.
- Sofia, Cinema ODEON, 11 February 2023, 18:30 h.
- Sofia, Cinema ODEON, 16 February 2023, 18:15 h.
- Sofia, Cinema house, 24 February 2023, 20:00 h.
- Sofia, Cinema house, 28 February 2023, 18:45 h.