This is a story of two of the greatest writers of the past century, Truman Capote and Tennessee Williams who are examined in a dialogue that stretches from their early days of friendship to their final, unsparing critiques of each other.
Giving life to the dialogue and a physicality to their relationship, Jim Parsons is Capote and Williams is Zachary Qiunto; both are icons and yet anti-heroes, in an era that has become glutted with one-named celebrities: it’s time for a return to the originals.
The two men themselves, as they lived their own life stories, embody the present more than the subjects they confronted in their works.
“Master of Art” Film Festival 2023
- Stara Zagora, Zahariy Knyazheski Regional Library, 14 February 2023, 18:00 h.
- Sofia, Cinema house, 15 February 2023, 20:00 h.
- Sofia, Cinema Odeon, 24 February 2023, 18:15 h.
- Sofia, Cinema Lumiere, 26 February 2023, 17:00 h.
- Varna, Festival and Congress Centre, HALL 2 /EUROPE/, 26 February 2023, 18:00 h.
- Plovdiv, LUCKY Cinema house, 26 February 2023, 17:00 h.